Autobiography

                                           Autobiography

My full name is Zamira Sofia Mena Diaz, I am 22 years old and I am currently studying the eighth semester of my degree in English. Although this career emphasizes the English language, it really tries to teach methods and ways in which you train as a teacher. For some reason the practices are teaching practices, basically you become a teacher and taking this process that will help you face the reality of a teacher and understand the public education landscape. 
English subject at school was not my forte, I remember that it was difficult for me, I did not understand anything so I resorted to the help of my friends. A big influence in the change of my English performance was the boom that I had in terms of series, realities and movies in general to content in mediatic and entertainment English that began to influence my brain and came to propitiate my use of English by outside the classroom, including of course the music in English that I have no memory of when I started listening to it, it seems that it has always been there in my music players. For a moment I began to realize that English was not a difficult language to acquire and that it required as in any field practice to be able to achieve it, therefore it was reflected in my academic performance.

At the end of school, you are in an undecided period and not only in terms of what you are going to study but that you get used to the conformity of studying without having to think about tomorrow until that student period ends to jump to a new stage During that time my doubts came about my study, so after a few months I thought about entering a course respectively in American School Way to take a course in English and so when I am already in college studying something that is not "related" to English, I do not have to present any course and I did it in that way. Even during that time, even a teacher told me that I probably ended up studying this language in college and I reacted with a confused face, but I continued with the course and finished it. 
So the years before entering to the career I had no moments of completion where I saw myself in a classroom sharing knowledge, all that was formed within the career where I also learned the art of teaching and that is much more deep and fundamental that what is seen from the outside or rather for people who do not exercise it. Knowing from their teaching methods to the language itself was an experience that enriches our previous concepts and reform a new vision for the good of future generations. In these times the idea of ​​teaching continues to be contemplated, since as I mentioned earlier it is a profession that I am still knowing and learning from it, although it is not intended to exercise it for a lifetime in some way will see a time when it will be ours main economic income, so although I did not contemplate before being a teacher, it is definitely an idea that must be assumed with all responsibility and own value, because we seek encouragement and happiness that whatever you do, it is something that should born first from the mind and heart and then raised in the attitude of the students.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

JOURNAL # 3

JOURNAL # 2