JOURNAL # 4
Journal 4
For the fourth week of teaching practices, things continued normally for both classrooms
with activities and class development, and those activities that were prepared for last week
were brought to this week of teaching practices. One of those activities with 1002 was the
socialization of a poster in which through a profession they said what things they should or
should not do in that profession, as a way to make use of the vocabulary of the professions
and modal verbs. Each group stood in front of all his classmates and explained their
statements, although not much they talked about, they are credited that according to my
practice coordinator there were some students who usually never participate and that time
they did. With the group 1004 during the week, activities such as the showing of a video by
Mr Bean were made, the poster where the anecdote was written was socialized, and the
present continuous was emphasized, among other things. The interesting thing about this
week is that on Friday I had the whole group, because since I started the practices, a part of
the students were preparing for a dance, so they practiced during the English hours and other
times, however the presentation of the Dance was done, and they continued with the classes
normally. Having the whole group can be a bit more complicated at the beginning, since I get
used to having a relatively small group and with this I have to start to know the rest of the
students and to control the discipline more because as they are more then they speak twice, I
they hope they participate as well but it is something that I will only realize with the
following week of practice.
with activities and class development, and those activities that were prepared for last week
were brought to this week of teaching practices. One of those activities with 1002 was the
socialization of a poster in which through a profession they said what things they should or
should not do in that profession, as a way to make use of the vocabulary of the professions
and modal verbs. Each group stood in front of all his classmates and explained their
statements, although not much they talked about, they are credited that according to my
practice coordinator there were some students who usually never participate and that time
they did. With the group 1004 during the week, activities such as the showing of a video by
Mr Bean were made, the poster where the anecdote was written was socialized, and the
present continuous was emphasized, among other things. The interesting thing about this
week is that on Friday I had the whole group, because since I started the practices, a part of
the students were preparing for a dance, so they practiced during the English hours and other
times, however the presentation of the Dance was done, and they continued with the classes
normally. Having the whole group can be a bit more complicated at the beginning, since I get
used to having a relatively small group and with this I have to start to know the rest of the
students and to control the discipline more because as they are more then they speak twice, I
they hope they participate as well but it is something that I will only realize with the
following week of practice.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario