JOURNAL # 5


JOURNAL # 5

During this week, significant things happened. In the case of grade 1002 it was the first time they
came to watch me, so of course I was a little looking forward to what would happen, personally I preferred not to tell my students about the observation but a few minutes before they found out.
The group that was going to observe me was 1002, I brought all my activities and because the class did it according to those activities within a time range that allowed me to develop each one. but obviously I felt that I was speeding to cover all the activities which did not allow me to properly socialize each one. At the end of the class, it was time for feedback and, obviously, among the points to discuss was that same, the transition of activities. To improve this management within the class, I had to organize my lesson plan with three activities with which each one could be developed and socialized in an exact time, on the other hand I also had to improve my ways of giving instructions since it is best to show them To my students one or two previous examples so that they know how the activity is carried out. These were the most important things to improve and it is expected that in my next observation these changes will be evident.
As for 1004, during the Wednesday class, the socialization of horror stories was made. Which different groups were given other horror stories and then told their students, in this way the students listened as they also understood what the story was about. By Friday of that week, I already started the innovation plan, so with each one I basically explained the issue from their most important points but of course they already had a good idea of what Ecotourism was, therefore they talked about the distribution of Colombian regions that by groups they were going to represent and of the other points to count as the definition, the principles, disadvantages and advantages etc. In this way the class was held, basically giving each student a role for the exhibition of Ecotourism in Colombia.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

JOURNAL # 3

JOURNAL # 2

Autobiography